City of Trees will commission at least 4 artists to interpret the unique characteristics and sense of place of the Carbon Landscape.
The artists will work alongside members of the community to tell the story of the formation, exploitation and restoration of the Carbon Landscape with a variety of media in different ways to create materials that can be displayed and exhibited within and outside the Carbon Landscape.
- 4 arts and cultural initiatives delivered
- 10 community groups engaged in the project
- 500 members of the community engaged in Carbon Landscape artistic and cultural activities
- 1 temporary landscape installation created
- 1 book of creative writing pieces created
- 1 book of photography and associated exhibition