The artists work alongside members of the community to tell the story of the formation, exploitation and restoration of the Carbon Landscape with a variety of media in different ways to create materials that can be displayed and exhibited within and outside the Carbon Landscape.
- 4 arts and cultural initiatives delivered
- 10 community groups engaged in the project
- 500 members of the community engaged in Carbon Landscape artistic and cultural activities
- 1 temporary landscape installation created
- 1 book of creative writing pieces created
- 1 book of photography and associated exhibition