Through supporting community groups to conserve and enhance their local environment, the Sense of Place project will instil pride and engender community ownership in our Carbon Landscape project area.
Through conserving natural and cultural heritage, the project will engage local people, groups and beneficiaries to become the Custodians of our Future.
- 1 expanded and supported network – develop existing network of Sense of Place groups
- 5 new projects developed per annum
- 12 new groups supported per annum
- 12 information bulletins per annum
- 4 networking events per annum